Free Webinars – ‘Marketing Survival Tips Corona Crisis’
If you are a small business in the Caribbean, you are probably struggling to survive the Corona Crisis. To help, Social Bizz-Buzz is hosting free webinars with marketing survival tips to keep you afloat and visible during the Corona crisis.
Is this webinar for me?
- The webinars are targeted to owners or managers of existing small businesses in the Caribbean.
- The first week, the webinars will be only available for businesses in Curaçao, Aruba and Bonaire. Starting 10 of April, the webinars will also be available for local businesses on other Caribbean islands.
- It doesn’t matter if your company offers products or services. However, we are organizing the same webinar several times so that we can create participants’ groups with businesses in similar sectors.
- Please note: if you are not located in the Caribbean or if you are not a small business (more than 5 employees), contact us at email@example.com for tailored solutions.
What will I Learn?
- During the webinar, you will receive several marketing survival tips that you can use during the Corona crisis.
- The webinar consists of a presentation with tips on how to remain afloat and visible during the Corona crisis on a minimal budget.
- The tips focus on actions you can take right away for your social media or your website.
- The last 30 minutes of the webinar will be used for a Q&A to answer your specific questions.
- You can send us your questions with the registration form below, or during the webinar itself.
How to Register
- To participate, use the registration form below.
- It gives you the dates of the webinars taking place soon. More dates will be added later on.
- Only completed forms will receive the link to the webinar.
- You need a ZOOM account to participate. Please download the free app and get yourself familiarized with it before the webinar.
- The webinar is free for everyone who completes the registration form below.
- Only 1 person per company is accepted.